- I do a fair bit of research before I attribute an item but you are advised to do your own
- If I list an old drawing as “signed L. da Vinci” it COULD be Leonardo but also Lucas,
Linda or Larry. It means I cannot attribute it with any degree of certainty.
- If you need additional photos to help you determine authenticity/condition you are
welcome to request them.
- An illegible signature is just that. If you manage to break it then good for you, some
customers have made quite a bit of money because of my failure to break it myself.
- Oil/acrylic – watercolor/gouache: Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.
- Most items are pre-owned so expect normal wear. Anything major will be noted.
- Sizes are approximate to the nearest cm.
- Assume that all frames have damage/wear. Feel free to ask for condition reports.
Click on the links below to go to the section that interests you.
|2-D artwork (paintings) on this site has been divided in geographical sections according to
the image depicted and/or artist's origin (sometimes both). 3-D artwork (sculpture and other
art) is from all over the world.